According to china dental design, with the continuous strengthening of doctor training and patient education, the penetration rate of dental implants will continue to increase in the future. In recent years, the Chinese market has become the most important source of revenue growth for dental companies. Related domestic and foreign companies have strengthened their academic promotion efforts in China, which has greatly improved the popularity of dental implants among ordinary patients.
Insufficient resources of dentists are also an important factor restricting the development of my country’s dental implant market. Through the cooperative training of stomatologists associations and dental enterprises, and the introduction of overseas doctors, the situation is expected to be greatly improved. It is expected that in the next few years, the dental implant market of china dental design will maintain a rapid growth rate of more than 30%.
There are three main ways to restore missing teeth
- Removable dentures: simple and cheap, but very poor in terms of comfort, aesthetics, and chewing efficiency.
- Dental bridges: Before the appearance of dental implants, dental bridges were a better repair method, but the disadvantage is that once a tooth is missing, the healthy teeth on both sides must be ground. Moreover, the bridge has no root stimulation effect, and the alveolar bone will gradually shrink.
- Dental implants: It is one of the best ways to repair dentition defects with both aesthetics and functionality.
An introduction to dental implants
Definition: A device that is surgically implanted into the jawbone or subperiosteal to support and retain the superstructure. It can be transgingival, or completely subgingival. It usually consists of three parts: the implant body implanted in the bone, the neck that penetrates the gingiva, and the pile that connects the superstructure.
china dental design tips the implantation process: from start to finish, the implantation process may take 2-6 months. Recently, however, treatment times have been shortened due to the advent of new approaches (eg, digitization of dental implants) and improved material-osseointegration.
- china dental design diagnosis and treatment plan: First, an oral panoramic film, jaw CT and so on. Check the specific conditions of the oral cavity, whether there is inflammation, alveolar bone resorption, etc.
- The dental implant surgery is officially started: a hole is prepared in the alveolar bone and an artificial implant is placed. The gum bed is tightly sutured, and the stitches can be removed after about a week. This time about 2 and a half months – 3 months).
- Waiting for osseointegration: The length of this time varies from person to person and from implant system. Some people and some dental implant systems take 2–3 months; some need more than half a year.
- Installation of the healing abutment: Make the implant pass through the gingiva. Wait for the soft tissue to form; after about 2-3 weeks, after the soft tissue is formed. The implant dentist will replace the healing abutment with a permanent abutment.
- Wear dental implants.
- Regular inspection: After all completed, go to the hospital for regular inspection 2 times a year.
Maintenance of dental implants
The success of china dental design implants not only requires the patient to have suitable implant conditions and the doctor’s skilled technology, but also requires careful postoperative maintenance, so as to effectively reduce postoperative complications and make the life of the implant longer. . So there are still many issues to pay attention to.
The occurrence of Dental Implant periarthritis will have a very large impact on the implant, and in severe cases, it may lead to the loosening and falling off of the implant. When there is inflammation around the implant, we can find that the patient’s gums are swollen, swollen, pus, pain and discomfort during occlusion, and the implant becomes loose. So how to prevent the occurrence of peri-implantitis?
- To keep the oral hygiene clean, insist on brushing your teeth in the morning and evening, and gargle after meals.
- Establish correct chewing habits. Since the combination of the implant and the surrounding bone tissue requires a process, the chewing food should be gradually transitioned from soft to hard after the implant restoration is completed, so that the load-bearing of the implant denture can be gradually normalized. And try to avoid biting hard or tough foods in the future use.
- After the dental Implant is repaired, it should be reviewed regularly (3 months, every six months, or every year) and professional implant maintenance, such as: ultrasonic cleaning, manual cleaning, laser treatment, sandblasting and chlorine Has been set to rinse and so on.
- For patients with periodontal disease, active periodontal disease treatment should be carried out; for patients with high blood sugar, blood sugar should be actively controlled.
- china dental design recommends changing bad living habits, smoking patients should reduce smoking, preferably quit smoking.
- Topical application of antibacterial agents: For peri-implant disease with positive bleeding on probing, with or without pus discharge, topical application of antibacterial agents such as chlorhexidine can be used as a supplement to mechanical methods. Including daily gargle with 0.2% chlorhexidine solution, or topical application of 0.2% chlorhexidine gel to the infected area. In order to achieve the therapeutic effect, the application of antibacterial agents generally takes 3 to 4 weeks.
- Perform mucogingival surgery in time: If there is not enough gingiva around the dental implant to maintain the seal around the implant, it cannot effectively prevent the bacteria in the oral cavity from breaking through the mucosal barrier. At this time, it is best to perform mucogingival surgery to increase the width of the keratinized gingiva.
Dental Implant Maintenance Oral Hygiene Principles
- china dental design identifies potentially dangerous implant patients.
- Adhere to the mission during the whole process of treatment.
- Continuous assessment to improve patient-specific oral cleaning procedures.
- Evaluation of the restoration (components, attachments, mobility, retention).
- Assessment of peri-implant tissue.
- Clinical radiology examination.
- Remove biofilm on soft and hard tissues.
- Oral hygiene tools are recommended.
- Regularly ask patients for follow-up visits.
- Integrated therapy to identify potential problems or complications.
- china dental design record the dental implant status.
Chinese laboratory LOYAL BEAUTY Dental has been providing dental products and services to the international market. As the leading china dental design in China. LOYAL BEAUTY Dental Clinic’s corporate service philosophy is to provide better quality products and services than other dental laboratories. looking forward to your cooperation.